Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Quarter 1 reflection


The Project on the left is my most successful piece and the project on the right is where i learned the most. Starting with the one on the left, the spray paint project. I think this is the most successful because it came out great and i worked really hard on it. I think the gradient colors work very well together and it people can actually tell who it is. It looks a lot alike me even though it just spray paint on a cardboard. That project i do believe was the most exciting as well. I really enjoyed everything i had to do to create this piece. Now for the one on the right. I really learned a lot from this project. I really learned to shade and to not be afraid of the dark. I think for how difficult this lion was to make, it came out very well. I learned to pay attention to the little details. The little details is what makes the final outcome a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment